Thursday, October 23, 2008

An Odd Endorsement

I know I tend to go retro with many of my posts, but I couldn't resist offering this unusual campaign ad:


See more Ron Howard videos at Funny or Die


This video is interesting because it attempts to persuade people to vote for Obama by relying on the popularity of three television giants from the past. Anyone born between 1920 and 1970 will recognize some or all of the T.V. stars in the video. Do I care who Fonzi thinks I should vote for? Yes I do. And who can deny that Andy Griffith is one of the most beloved and respected television actors of all time? Sheriff Andy Tate would never give bad advice.

Well, at least someone agrees with me.

*Not sure if the video is going to work. If not, the link below the stubborn black square will lead to the video.

No comments: