Sunday, September 28, 2008

Its A Small World After All

Forgive my late post--news from the outside world has a difficult time penetrating the Walt Disney World computer system...

With this week's focus being on internet news sources I decided to look at some of the less noticed, back-ally websites. I found a real doozy here...what the hell is this? Is there really a need for a conservative Wikapedia? And take a look at their exhaustive 2008 Presidential Election page. Now that's more like it! Finally a fair and balanced online encyclopedia.

I found these interesting takes on the debate on one of the older websites, alternet.org. Interesting but a bit long winded for my attention span. No real breaking news here.

This strange and cluttered website might be more to Colin's liking. Don't all radio personalities know each other? I was not able to find any coverage of the debates here, but I would guess that it might be possible to link off of this site and learn how aliens are controlling the federal government.

Anyway...I was not able to watch the debate last Friday night because I was in a crushing throng of economy boosters and baby strollers in the wonderfully noisy, vertigo inducing Epcot Center. I almost pulled a Paulson while waiting for my tray of Moroccan food. I tried to watch the debate on the Disney computer but it would not let me. So, when I got home, I looked here for my debate coverage. And what does my going to the Huffington Post to get my news say about me? It says I'm changing. It says that the more I use websites as a source of news the more I find them convenient and comprehensive.

No comments: